One of the many types of public records available through our “Free Public Records Search Directory” website are links to national, state, county and city warrant and most wanted persons websites. You might be surprised at the number and type of links available. The following is a sample of the available links.
Type of Warrant Links.
• National Links – ATF Wanted Persons / FBI Most Wanted / Immigration Most Wanted
• State Links – DEA Fugitives (Drug Enforcement Administration)
• County Sheriff Links – Child Support Warrants / Most Wanted Sex Offenders
• City Police Links – Most Wanted Persons / Warrants
As you can see from the above list, the type of warrants are varied and can be used for many different purposes including use by other municipalities and the general public. Having access to this type of information online can make apprehension of fugitives easier for law enforcement agencies, and provide the public a way to investigate suspicious individuals or confirm their own child support information. If you would like to search a warrants link, the following will provide step-by-step instructions.
1. Main Page. On our “Free Public Records Search Directory” website, choose “Warrants” under “Search Public Records by Type of Record.” Choosing “Warrants” will take you to our main “Warrant Records Resources” page.
2. Select State or National Link. On the “Warrant Records Resources” page, click on one of the national links for information about wanted persons or fugitives including the “FBI Most Wanted” link or the “U.S. Marshals Service – 15 Most Wanted” link. If you’re interested in state, county or city warrant links, click on the name of the state. As an example, choose “North Carolina” to access our “North Carolina Warrants Directory” page.
3. Choose Link. On the “North Carolina Warrants Directory” page, scroll to the link that you’d like to view and click on the link. The City of Burlington Police Department’s “Most Wanted Persons” website provides names of the most wanted persons, photos, last known address and charges.
4. Return to North Carolina Warrants. In order to return to the “North Carolina Warrants Directory” page, click on “North Carolina Warrants” in the upper margin of the page. Choose another link such as Catawba County “Child Support Wanted Persons” for the names, photos and amount owed by persons wanted for child support. Again, when through viewing a website, you can click on either “North Carolina Warrants” to return to the main North Carolina warrants page or “Home” located in the upper left hand corner of the page to return to the “Free Public Records Search Directory” main page.
5. Public Record Searches. On our “Free Public Records Search Directory” main page, you can search over 25 different categories of national, county and city public records. Most records are free to search with some records available through a paid service. When online access is not available, contact information is provided.
When you’re ready to get started, check out our October 2014 blog article titled – How to Use “Free Public Records Search Directory” for more step-by-step information about using our site. We strive to provide a user friendly website to help you conduct your research as smoothly and effectively, as possible.